YOUR NEW SMILE STARTS HERE
Get braces for someone in your family AND help a family who otherwise could not afford treatment. Chang Orthodontics is your family’s orthodontic office dedicated to providing beautiful and healthy smiles in a personalized environment. Located in the heart of the Belmont and San Carlos communities, Chang Orthodontics merges latest advancements with the best technology to provide treatment that can fit any lifestyle.
San Carlos parent, Dr. Michael Chang, has donated a complete phase of orthodontic treatment with metal braces and any required appliances. For example, this is valid for Phase 1, Phase 2,or comprehensive treatment for any age. The average value is between $4000-$6000. Your actual value may vary. Nonetheless, all treatment is included in this auction. ALSO, the winner of this auction will automatically trigger another donation for a San Carlos family that cannot otherwise afford treatment for their child. This family is identified through a joint effort of San Carlos School District Principals and SCEF staff.
- Everything needed for your treatment, such as metal braces, appliances, records, retainers, appointments, etc.
- Valid for new patients only. A new patient is someone that has not had any treatment done by Dr. Chang. An individual with a prior exam but without treatment would still be allowed.
- Patient must be seen by 12/31/18 for a consultation. Treatment must start by 12/31/19—unless mutually agreed upon by family and Dr. Chang, in advance of this date.
- Invisalign, clear braces have an additional fee.
- Standard office policies on replacement appliances and/or excessive amount of broken brackets apply. There is no cash value and any remaining value is forfeited.
Thank you Dr. Michael Chang.